Five Year Plan
Over the next five years the program forecast would initially be to reduce the current waiting list and to achieve this, Service Dogs of Florida, Inc wants,
Therefore, the goal of Service Dogs of Florida, Inc. is to raise the
necessary funds to meet the needs of the projected forcast with place 100 Service Dogs to people in need with physical & mental disabilities.
It is planned for themanagement of the volunteer breeding and puppy raising program to eventually produce 50 trained Service Dogs each year.
- To place 10 dogs by the end of 2011
- To double to 20 dogs by the end 2012
- To place at least 30 dogs per year thereafter.
To achieve this five-year plan it is imperative for the following;
- Fundraising arm of the organization to form partnerships with service clubs, commercial organizations, trusts and high level corporate companies.
- Continue a breeding program with Volunteer Breeders and puppy raisers.
- Continue our efforts of finding suitable shelter dogs.
- Place dogs to recipients every quarter, four graduations per year.
- To raise funds in accordance with the placement objectives.
- Continue to place segments of the organization to the media.
- Advance the Sponcership programs.
- Create more corporate sponcorship programs.
- Continue to create awareness through the pet industry, vet agencies
and staff, dog boarding kennels, breeding clubs, dog training
clubs/organization and state agencies.
- Create awareness and funding through major events throughout Florida.
Our Disney World trips are a great example.
- Promote our ADA classes to businesses and law enforcement